Our Joint Replacement Center is designed to provide our joint patients with comprehensive education and high-quality, compassionate care through the combined knowledge and experience of our surgeons.
Welcome to our Joint Replacement Center
Built upon a foundation of the knowledge, training, and skills of our specialty-trained joint replacement and revision surgeons, our dedicated Joint Replacement Center at North Louisiana Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic is specifically designed for joint patients.
With 192 years of combined experience, our joint replacement and revision surgeons have dedicated their practices to this specialized field of study and have the knowledge and expertise patients trust to help get them back to their active lifestyles.
Having performed over 5,000 total hip replacements and more than 20,000 total knee replacements, our doctors specialize in a variety of inpatient and outpatient joint replacement, joint revision, and Mako® technology procedures, including:
- Adult reconstruction
- Arthroscopy of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Conventional shoulder replacement
- Hip and knee revision surgery
- Mako robotic-arm assisted partial knee replacement
- Mako robotic-arm assisted total hip replacement
- Mako robotic-arm assisted total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive, computer-assisted total knee replacement
- Minimally invasive hip and knee replacement
- Partial hip, knee, and shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Total hip, knee, and shoulder replacement
Our Joint Replacement Center offers our joint patients access to consultation Monday through Friday.
Prior to consultation, new patients will be asked to complete forms that including medical history and demographic and insurance information. Our doctors will use this information as well as any current diagnostic imaging (X-rays, CT, MRI) to help with diagnosis and creating an individualized treatment plan.
If you have concerns about your joints, schedule an appointment to talk through your options with one of our expertly trained joint replacement surgeons by calling us at (318) 362-4411 or requesting an appointment online.
Please visit our comprehensive surgery preparation section for tips and information on preparing for your surgery.Preparing for My Surgery
To learn more about a specific condition or treatment, please use the appointment request box or call
(318) 362-4411.Request an Appointment